I Just downloaded the new version of PCLinuxOS, that is PCLinuxOS 2010 KDE. And I’m going to make a Live USB for it.
FYI, I have ever use earlier version of PCLinuxOS (PClinuxOS 2007), and it is awesome. Very cool desktop with complete package for multimedia. It’s been three years since the last time I use it.
Now is the time to try the new PClinuxOS with KDE4.
Now lets begin to make a live USB.
1. The first thing you need is a flash drive, minimum 2GB in size.
2. The new ISO of PClinuxOS, i suggest you to download the KDE version, it’s much better than the other version. download it here.
3. you will need a handy tool from this link: http://www.linuxliveusb.com/en/downloads.html
4. open the LiLi tool, and follow the on-screen instruction.
Note: you can also add VirtualBox (used to virtualize any ISO) by checking the check box, but it require an internet connection
5. You can read the further user guide in this link.
Happy using PCLinux 2010.